(keitai-l) Re: AU Sanyo - A3015SA

From: Christian Anderson <chris_at_jobdragon.com>
Date: 09/30/02
Nice, I might have to upgrade.  Is that the global passport model as well?
I saw something in the train this morning talking about young people using
their phones 42% of the time to set up times to meet with friends and stuff,
and there was a small mention of the sekai keitai as well.

Anything else that I might get outta this phone if I upgrade?  Im totally
happy with the 1001, with only one complaint... the melody sound isnt that
good, and if the tune is complicated at all, it seems to slow down while
playing.