(keitai-l) appli/midlet emulation in browsers

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 09/30/02
Hi All,

I had this really strong feeling that someone had been talking on the
list recently (about 4-6 weeks ago) that they were working on an appli
emulator that would run in a browser. Searching my back logs I find
various interesting references such as the emulator by yospace that
allegedly supports the following midlet in your browser

http://www.wirelessgamingreview.com/games/emu.php?gameplay_id=18

Does anybody remember other talk of an open source appli/midlet emulator
that will run ni a browser? Were you the person working on one? If so
please let us knwo how it's going.

Thanks in advance.

CHEERS> SAM