(keitai-l) Re: I appli will eventually die, right? was: Re: appli/midlet emulation in browsers - ot

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10/02/02
DoCoMo has plan to promote DoJa abroad, but I don't think anyone
will use it unless being paid good (like KPN/E-Plus, KGT, etc.,
for i-mode).  DoJa doesn't even have the brand value as i-mode
(maybe a little inherited from the name DoCoMo).

DoCoMo controls big market we cannot ignore, but I'm happy they
play their own tricks and stay away from us.  think about it,
DoCoMo would have strong influence to poison WAP if they had
adopted the UP.technology instead of i-mode.

cheers,

Ken