(keitai-l) Re: xslt and php

From: Christian Molstrom <cmolstrom_at_lightsurf.com>
Date: 10/25/02
> Your question is not very 'keitai', however:

Actually I specifically posted to this list because of the "XML-XSLT" theme.  I
mean who the hell wants to maintain three or more sets of markup for a single
web page?

> They also have a sax parser "sablotron" which I have been using long ago,
> something like:

I could not get "sablotron" to parse my XSLT and gave up after an hour searching
for help on the web.

> another option is to use a java parser if you have java running on your
server.

Which is what I want to do but do not have complete access to the servers that
are running an FreeBSD that will not install Java.  We all know about FreeBSD
support for Java.

Thanks, Christian