(keitai-l) Re: KDDI cdma 1x active usage

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 10/30/02
James,

the only guys who really have these data reliably are the
people at KDDI.

My guess is that people who have a cdma1x phone use the data
services not once per month, but about 80% will use them
6-8 times per day. Use that as an approximation.
It's my best guess based on what we know from our work.
If you need more accurate data let me know.

Gerhard
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/