(keitai-l) I-mode in Europe site

From: graham brown (w2f) <gbrown_at_w2forum.com>
Date: 10/31/02
Hello list members,

In case you didn't know - I-mode is now available in Europe ;-)

Seriously though, we've set up a resource for interviews & news concerning
I-mode in Europe. It's in BETA at the moment just as the design is worked
out.

Latest news from this week is as follows :
KPN Mobile demonstrate i-mode 3G services (Wed 23rd Oct 2002)
DoCoMo hold back on announcing date for i-mode in France (Mon 21st Oct 2002)
Toshiba optimistic of success of i-mode in Europe (Mon 21st Oct 2002)
NTT DoCoMo and KPN launch i-mode in Belgium (Mon 21st Oct 2002)

Interviews with :
Jean-Paul Schmetz interview, CEO of Burda Digital (the company which runs
the I-mode Playboy site in Germany)

http://www.imodeineurope.com/

There are several list members already contributing in terms of interviews -
these will be posted over the next few days.
Companies & developers from this list who have case studies & statistics to
add, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your time

Graham

www.w2forum.com/