(keitai-l) Re: i-appli screen savers

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12/05/02
DoCoMo will, if not already, open the network to allow third party
ISP to have own portal for their subscribers.  I think you can get
the required interface spec from DoCoMo.  but it seams that the ISPs
are not that interested.

for myself, I think the packet plans for FOMA and J-Phone IMT are
more important for the carriers.  the UMTS networks have to live up
to the standard set by cdma2000, and I see no chance for those GPRS
network to compete with standard Internet infrastructure.

cheers,

Ken