(keitai-l) Re: jphone from home computer

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 12/07/02
On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Shawn wrote:

>  Is there a catch to sending an email to jphone keitai from a regular
> computer?
> The address I have doesn't seem to work although it does from my au phone.

I do it successfully all the time, so there's no catch. However,
it may be that you're sending from a server or IP address range
that's been blocked due to spam problems, or something like that.

If you want further help, send me, off-list, a copy of the bounce
message you're getting and I'll interpret it for you.

cjs