(keitai-l) Re: Shirinking jar file

From: Stuart Woodward <stuart_at_gol.com>
Date: 12/18/02
On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:38:41 +0530
"Ankit Bal" <ankit@eyesmaxsoftware.com> wrote:

> you can check out "DashO Embedded Edition" from http://www.preemptive.com=
,
> though its not free.

True! What a coincidence. I was thinking of upgrading my copy Dasho-Pro
today so I have the Dasho product prices open:

DashO Embedded Edition =20
 $1995 - Standard Support* =20
 $2495 - Platinum Support** =20
 +$30 for CD and manual =20
 +$16 Shipping (Rush or International) =20
(only applicable if ordering CD and Manual)

=2E..as you can see, It is not free. :-)

Working with Dasho reminds me of Jamie Zawinski's motto:

'Some people, when confronted with a problem, think ``I know, I'll use
regular expressions.'' Now they have two problems. '

Substitute "Dasho" for "regular expressions". It's great software but
introduces you to a whole new set of juicy exciting problems to solve.

Stuart