(keitai-l) Re: transferring photos to a PC

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.ne.jp>
Date: 01/02/03
As au's a3012ca user, I use Casio's software to transfer the contents of
data folder (photos, movies etc) from keitai to PC. Physically, I use
TDK's USB cable. I dont know about other keitais. BTW, what I want to
know is if the API of each keitai available, so we can write our own
software for that purpose.