(keitai-l) Re: predictions

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_consect.com>
Date: 01/03/03
Bluetooth and mp3 players will be standard integrated features.

On 1/3/03 4:38 AM, "Nick May" <nick@kyushu.com> wrote:

> Anyone want to chance their arm with some predictions?
>
> What features will Japanese handsets have this time next year?
>
> Will we see any hot new technology that will reduce handset size?
>
> Will we finally see effective point to point gaming (handset to handset)?
>
> Will we see everquest type games emerging for keitai? (a truly frightening
> thought...) This being the Japanese market, I guess it would be called
> "everseduce" or some such...
>
> Nick
>

> This mail was sent to address mark@consect.com

Mark Frieser
Consect
+1 917 855 2669

Join the president of Qualcomm Internet Services, the Managing Director of
imode strategy of NTT DoCoMo and 200 mobile and content industry leaders at
the Global Wireless Summit on January 23rd in San Diego, California.

For more information, how to sponsor and to request a ticket, go to the
Summit website at http://consect.com/SD/index.html

Etre dur, entrepreneur...