(keitai-l) Re: english jp news

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 03/13/03
> yeah, i know. but my site is in norway and its not like im earning any
> money on it. i just wanted to read their news. and i am stamping their
> articles in the buttom (ive grabbed their news and others for ages on my
> web page so i wont have to go here and there, and ive never got any issues
> about it). of course; if my site was commercial i would never do it.

Oh my! :) Good luck!

A good news site on i-mode (should be accessible by EZweb also)
is http://www.japantoday.com
It's small, clean and good to use (except some minor navigation quirks).
The web site looks gruesome compared to their i-mode site.

A bad one is CNN. They really don't care that much about mobile
users...the formatting is a mess (floating text without spaces...
Tracey would run crazy!) and often they have editor messages in their
text like "(add link here!)". Still sometimes I read it. Grmpf.

> and yep, i'm XXX@XXXX ... hidden noopie? funky! :)

I don't know what you are talking about! (*_-)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp