(keitai-l) Re: Nooper: Finally available for i-mode, J-Sky and EZweb!

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 03/13/03
> I like this Nooper thingie ... But is there a way I can set it to send me
> just one or two mails a day with all the links to all the noops I have
> signed up to in one mail?

A summary Noopie? Not yet. In future we have also online and offline
Noopies, but this needs some more observation how people use Nooper.

> Some information really is time sensitive -
> others is less so and it is a pain to have to keep checking my mail for
> non-time sensitive thingies.... So I unsubscribe to things that I might be
> happy to get links for if they all came together....

Ok, I get it...we add it to our user feedback list and discuss it.

But check the "Expert Mode". If you are in Main Menu click this
sequence: [3](Settings) [2](Expert Mode) and switch expert mode on.
Than click [5](My Address) and you can enter a second non-mobile
email address. You receive a confirmation mail and have to click the
confirmation link.

From now on you can define per Noopie:
1) The time frame you want to receive this Noopie
2) The address you want it sent to...doesn't have to be wireless.
3) And in the case of reminders, you can attach up to 3 notifications
   per reminder. Example: Yuki's Birthday: Send email 1 week in
   advance to my PC email address, 3 days before again and at the
   day to my Keitai.

Nooper is a really flexible tool. So flexible that I sometimes
wonder how much is in this thing...we made it, but even we get
surprised how much this little red haired guy called Nooper is
able to do.

> Is there a "war declared" noopie?

Not yet! :)

We have a backlog of about 75 Noopie ideas right now and we
permanently shuffle the priorities around and add new user
suggestions. In the next few days we add also the "New Noopies Noopie"
to keep you informed about new Noopies.

But the most popular Noopies are the ones we don't have. I totally
deny the existence of hidden Noopies which can be shared by somebody
who already got them from somebody else.

And no, I don't always look into the logs and see how some of
the non-existent hidden Noopies travel from one user to the next.
Because they simply don't exist.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp