(keitai-l) moblogging ... girlswalker

From: James John McGuire <jamesmc9999_at_dada-dada-da.com>
Date: 03/18/03
Here is the URL for wired story on girlswalker and mobile blogging, that
someone mentioned before

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.03/play.html?pg=6

http://www.girlswalkercom - the *real* site only viewable over keitais.

I actually work for the Japanese company, Yumemi, that developed and
maintains this site in tandem with Xavel.  Ironically, after showing my
colleagues the article, I had to explain to them what a 'blog' was.

While Girlswalker is more of a portal site, ( Actually, more popular then
yahoo's mobile site!) an important part of girlswalker is the 'mail
magazine'.  Basically, anybody can become a mail magazine publisher.  This
is probably what the author had in mind in writing of girlswalker as a 'blog
party'.

While I do not work on that project, (I'm actually working on a companion
site right now) if you have any enquires, I'll try to get them fielded.

James