(keitai-l) Re: Ezweb English ezfactory?

From: Brian <for_brian_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 03/19/03
Re: openwave.com

I was confused at first by what this site is about.
But I think it must be the browser that EZ Web phones
use.  Perhapse the most useful link for developers:
http://developer.openwave.com/resources/index.html

I guess the single most useful task is finding what
browser version a phone uses here:
http://upmkt.openwave.com/dev_phones/phones.cfm
And then finding out what markup it uses here:
http://developer.openwave.com/resources/sdk.html
And then finding a resource for that markup here:
http://google.com

I just found out my Kyocera phone is using version 3.x
meaning it doesn't use Wap or iMode even though it is
relatively new... blah.   Time for an upgrade already?
Hmmm.