(keitai-l) 3 Questions

From: Brian <for_brian_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 04/02/03
1.) Simon says, "we've 'reversed' the group SMS
model".  So Brian asks what does that mean?  Your
webpages may make sense to UK Phone users, but I don't
get it.  Personally, I would rather the person sending
get charged than the person recieving.  It would
discourage me from joining many circles.

2.) What is the difference between SMS and ketai email
and why don't European/USA phones use email in a
manner similar to Japan phones, or can they?  It seems
that 1 to many is simply a matter of an email list.

3.) Is there a general primer on the Internet for all
this mobile terminology and explaining all the
competing "standards", the differnces between
countries, and how the market has evolved to where it
is?