(keitai-l) Re: SMS Spam

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 04/03/03
SMS Spam not really a problem as mentioned by others as the operators simply
disable MSISDN accounts used for that purpose. In fact the most SMS spam
comes from the network operators themselves particularly when roaming. This
is a huge problem for people that live in border areas as they keep getting
"Welcome to" SMS messages from the adjacent country's network.

John

www.alatto.com