(keitai-l) Re: Blocked By Ezweb

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 04/18/03
I have a static IP that occasionally gets blocked (I think docomo now
allow access from it) so I sympathize. But Docomo claimed to be handling
just under a BILLION! emails a day in a  recent court case - of which 85%
or so were SPAM (or maybe they were just not deliverable, I forget -
anyway, most undeliverable is spam. And undeliverable mail takes almost as
much system resource as deliverable, as it has to be bounced)....

I suspect they are just swamped, and I can understand their taking a
chainsaw to the problem rather than a scalpel.

Nick