(keitai-l) Re: SMS and URLs - Nokia supports this feature

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 05/09/03
Hi Jeff
I've checked and tried to use urls sent in sms on some Nokia phones.

So Nokia Series 40 (Ex. 7250) , 60 (Ex 7650, N-gage), 80 (9210i) support
this feature you asking. I am not sure if also Series 30 do support this
as I have not a phone to test it.

You can check the device series on Forum Nokia:

http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/1,6566,015,00.html

When you open an url from a SMS message the WAP browser
opens and connects to the site. So basically what you describe is
possible and I also think that most of the phones from the other
brands will have this feature soon.

Cheers

Giovanni

Gioved=EC, 8 mag 2003, alle 04:47 Europe/Paris, Jeffrey L. Funk ha=20