(keitai-l) Re: i-mode subscribers numbers Q1 2003

From: Sandin, Jessica <Jessica.Sandin_at_informa.com>
Date: 05/12/03
Juergen,=20

If you look at the entire mobile data sector, rather than simply i-mode in =
isolation, the picture is quite different. France is well behind most Europ=
ean markets in mobile data adoption, so the Bouygues figures are quite impr=
essive for that reason. Overall, though, the French market shows little sig=
n of Minitel paving the way for mobile data. French operators are only reac=
hing around 10% share of revenues from mobile data, while the German ones a=
re approaching 20%.=20

Jessica

> ----------

*****
The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you=
 are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or =
copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Although this mess=
age and any attachments are believed to be free of viruses, no responsibili=
ty is accepted by Informa for any loss or damage arising in any way from re=
ceipt or use thereof.  Messages to and from the company are monitored for o=
perational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices.=20
If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return and =
delete the message and any attachments.  Further enquiries/returns can be s=
ent to postmaster@informa.com