(keitai-l) Re: Quicktime now supports 3GPP standards - Ntt DoCoMo alliance

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 06/04/03
Mercoled=EC, 4 giu 2003, alle 03:36 Europe/Rome, Nick May ha scritto:

> Funnily enough, the rumours about Apple releasing a branded Sony
> Erricson phone are back too....
>
> from macintouch.com
>

> &#171;> Paul Mackenzie Smith offered this story from the U.K., but=20
> we're
> not
>> sure what to make of it:
> &#187;
> &#171;>> I spotted a new Mac magazine in a local newsagent today =
called
>>> "iCreate". The inside back page carries a full-page advert for the
>>> iPhone. To paraphrase the blurb: "Apple didn't want to re-invent the
>>> wheel, so they have used Sony-Ericcson technology and added their =
own
>>> styling" (which includes an iPod-style wheel, and a small silver
>>> apple logo atop). There is a web link: www.iPhone.org, which =
actually
>>> takes you straight to Apple's own main website (with, surprise,
>>> surprise, no mention of the phone anywhere).

Hi Nick

The rumors seams to be more connected to a voice and video conference
software over IP than a Phone.

Anyway Jobs confirmed that they are not considering PDAs because
the future is in smartphones.

I am testing the new Quicktime and iSync with a Nokia 3650. They are=20
great.
Calendar syncing should be also coming soon.

Ciao

Giovanni