(keitai-l) Re: approved - and not - applis for J-phone (new vodaphone J-SH53, 256 MB SD card, secured music is silence)

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 06/10/03
Where you gonna store your mp3s?  I think the current scratchpad limit on the
latest phones is around 100K ~ 10sec of audio.  And the memory cards, AFAIK,
there's no Java API to access the card.  And this is assuming you could write
decoders for the various mp3 formats to fit in the max app size of your target
device.  And, would the mobile processors be fast enough to play the audio
without skipping?  Sorry to be such a pessimist.

--jason