(keitai-l) Re: Three and other Video

From: Erik Hörnfeldt <erik_at_hornfeldt.se>
Date: 06/21/03
Giovanni

Pls contact Marco Locatelli at 3 Italy. +39 (348) 526 8765 might be his
old numbert but marco.locatelli_at_tre.it might do it.

Tell him I sent you. He can se to it that you get the info you need.

Yrs

Erik H

On 20 Jun 2003 at 17:14, Giovanni Bertani wrote:

> > For the moment, just almost live.
>
> Is technically possible to set up a stream from one phone to many?
> Like a personal rebroadcasting? >> >> Should be nice to have a simple
> developers page to help with some >> directions... > > Good idea.
>
> Yes. Could speed up the process of developing new services for 3.
>
> >> At your customers service number they told me that a Nec is coming
> >> by September Any comment?
> >
> > Of course not.
>
> We are living in the gossip era. :-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Giovanni
>

> This mail was sent to address erik_at_hornfeldt.se

"Be, know, do!"
Erik H=F6rnfeldt                <all the usual disclaimers apply>
voice +46 733 55 7404, voice-video +46 735 33 7404