(keitai-l) Re: Ntt DoCoMo i-mode enters the italian market with Wind

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 06/23/03
forgot Vodafone Live!,

I don't know it much but I guess Vodafone is in a better position to
do moderate modifications for better services.  we'll need some
special features to standard WAP/Java or to replace some parts with
quick implementations for sometime.  WAP is no simple service as SMS.

but you focus on the real business to serve better the customers,
you don't focus on proprietary technology as a final weapon against
competition at all cost.

of course it cannot be better if the weapon works.