(keitai-l) Re: anti-camera phone technology?

From: Dirk Rösler <lists2003_at_unicircuits.com>
Date: 08/26/03
Don't go too high tech.

I would suggest an adhesive ribbon or sticker covering lense(s),
similar to the "seal" used at security checks in airport and attached
over the opening of your suitcase. It breaks into several pieces when
attempted to remove, or put back on. What you want is a
"tamper-evident" effect.

Of course you need the right policy and procedures/checks to back
something like this up. So the seal is attached at reception on entry,
and checked on exit... and more (especially non-compliance).

 From press reports I hear that some sights deploy such a system (I
think Korea), so others had the same idea. You will have to shop around
for a supplier. Bear in mind that the adhesive should not have a
negative effect on the lense material (chemical or otherwise).

If you find something, I would be curious to hear about it, please
email me privately.

Regards

Dirk