(keitai-l) Re: AW: port of i-mode to other cultures

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 11/04/03
1) You  are  asuming  that  internet in  households   is representative
  of  internet  use. But  many  people  get  it  at  there  employers,
university and  so  on. Do  you  have  figures  for  internet  USE?
(Many  young  Japanese  do  not  spend  much  time  at  "home").

2) before  we  can  judge  whether  it  is  high  or  not, we  need  to
  see  comparative  figures  from  other  countries.

Nick