(keitai-l) Re: RE : First details of the i-mode Italian market introduction

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 11/05/03
Hi Nicolas
What you underline is very important. I had a meeting with Wind marketing staff and this is what they have told me.

A flat rate is quiet revolutionary for an i-mode service. We have to wait for the official announcement the 21st.

The phones I've seen will be available for the others EU markets.

___
Giovanni