(keitai-l) Re: N-Gage craxored?

From: David Kaye <mail_at_davidkaye.info>
Date: 11/12/03
Are you talking about the 3650 or the N-Gage here? You can send the settings
for GPRS WAP, GPRS Internet or even just a plain dialup GSM WAP gateway to
people over the air if you want to make it easier to configure someone's
handset for this. Even a normal WAP gateway configuration is usually okay
for many non-WAP uses, we've found.