(keitai-l) Re: N-Gage craxored?

From: Ben Hutchings <ben_at_decadentplace.org.uk>
Date: 11/12/03
Mika Tuupola wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, John Whelan wrote:
>
> > Yes , We ahve tested a lot of our music midlets (karaoke, music groove
> > mixing, ringtone previewer) written for 3650 and they run fine on N-gage.
>
> 	You missed my point. I though the games especially written
> 	for N-Gage such as Tony Hawks Pro Skater, Sonic, Puzzle Bobble or
> 	Pandemonium were only supposed to run on N-Gage.

On Nokia's developer pages for the N-Gage, FAQ 1.8 says: "The Nokia
N-Gage game deck has other features that are not provided on Series 60
phones; currently, this information is confidential, but shared with
authorized Nokia N-Gage mobile game deck developers."

However, FAQ 2.6 is: "Does Nokia N-Gage mobile game deck have
additional graphics hardware?" to which the answer is "No."

So I think the main differences are in the available memory size and
the encryption (?) of N-Gage executables.

--
Ben Hutchings
The world is coming to an end.	Please log off.