(keitai-l) New Vodafone addresses

From: James John McGuire <jamesmc9999_at_dada-dada-da.com>
Date: 11/18/03
Interesting change for those of us (well, at least, for myself) with direct
number email addresses (090xxxxxxxx@jp-x.ne.jp) who didn't change them over
last week.  Although receiving email is fine at my old address, all sent
mail is now from a serialized (perhaps randomly) consisting of stream of
digits and alphabetic characters, seemingly having little connection with my
phone number, such as: q27e379ca3cyvn@k.vodafone.ne.jp (Changed slightly to
protect the not-so-innocent)

I found out rather by surprise, when emailing a friend saying I was going to
late, she replied, 'who is this?'.  If you had this style of email address,
you might want to check.  Of course, it's always a good idea to email
regular contacts of your change (including your name! as simply noting a new
email may not be all together helpful).

James