(keitai-l) Re: j-Phone new W-CDMA global roaming handset

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 11/20/03
Yes but for the c. eletronics this is true more
on niche products. What i am thinking is about
the technology gap to is going to be reduced.

DVD content is another story is more connected
on distribution strategy to preserve Cinema and Television
rights sale and piracy more than any cultural factor.

___
Giovanni Bertani