(keitai-l) Re: Simpler iMode Email Question

From: Bill Volk <bvolk_at_teknikcorp.com>
Date: 11/21/03
Well, because a computer user can send an email to a DoCoMo iMode phone
... there HAS to be a server dealing with the SMTP packets ... BECAUSE
it doesn't require any special software to SEND an email to a iMode
phone ... any email client can do so.

My question is, can I have my computer access email that's being sent to
my phone ... read and even delete messages from where they are being
stored?

That's all I need to find out.

Does anyone have a good DoCoMo contact I can ask?

Bill