(keitai-l) Re: Kanji OCR & english translation on 505i series DoCoMo phones using integrated camera

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12/19/03
Hi Petr,

That sounds like a really great idea.  Does the iAppli work by sending the
image to the server for processing?  (I don't have a keitai in Japan to test
it.)  If so, wouldn't that be expensive, in terms of packet charges?  Still,
really useful if you just HAVE to know what those damn kanji are and you forgot
your WordTank.  Best of luck with it.

--Jason