(keitai-l) Re: IROMEROMIX

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 12/19/03
Nick,

Thanks for the reply. It is strange though as the Dwango site in English at:
http://www.dwango.co.jp/english/contents/

states that "There is also a user-friendly function that enables you to
create original melodies, medleys, or voice ring tones using the voices of
popular celebrities".

Also Japan Inc wrote at:
http://www.japaninc.net/newsletters/?list=mmw&issue=40

" The company's [Composite's] flagship service is called "40 Melo Mix," and
allows users
to rearrange their favo[u]rite songs by changing the volume of each
track, changing the tempo and adding effects."

I would love to see how this GUI works in practice. We have developed a
ringtone mixing Midlet that works on devices with MMAPI , but the big danger
in allowing users to compose is that they can easily produce horrible
output.

On a  more general level how do celebrity voice ringtones work?  Are they
chaka-uta with good quality audio?

regards

John

John Whelan
 <http://www.alatto.com/>

Direct: +353 1 209 0787
Mobile: +353 87 683 8850

www.alatto.com

Meet Alatto at 3GSM Cannes, Stand B22, Hall 1