(keitai-l) Re: new keitai...

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 01/03/04
happy new year

first, the carriers, Vodafone.jp now provides very cheap packet pack
I think au/KDDI, Vodafone PDC, and DoCoMo FOMA (for those in Tokyo
and want to try UMTS) are good options.

V601SH has the best features that I want, but I don't like the design.
http://www.vodafone.jp/japanese/products/kisyu/v601sh/

A5403CA comes with a 2M camera, but a mini-SD (I prefer standard SD).
http://www.au.kddi.com/seihin/kinobetsu/seihin/a5403ca/

A5503SA is a great phone with FM, very stylish, but the camera is poor.

http://www.au.kddi.com/seihin/kinobetsu/seihin/a5503sa/

if you could wait for FOMA 900i, I think SH900i is the best one.
http://900i.nttdocomo.co.jp/

there are lots of sites list prices but this is the most popular one
http://www.kakaku.com/sku/pricemenu/keitai.htm