(keitai-l) Re: Voice Melody file

From: J M Josephraj <jeeccorp_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 01/22/04
My sincere thanks to

Mr. Paul Lester
Mr. Tim
Mr. Paul Lester
Mr. Nik Frengle
Mr. Alexei Polyakov

for your time and help. Your answers have really
provided me a good understanding on the issue of Voice
support. Now I have the belief that delivering voice
is doable with the popular phones out here (Do, Au,
Vo). Let me study futher with this given information.

Thanks & Regards,

Joseph

--- Alexei Polyakov <alexei_polyakov@hotmail.com>