(keitai-l) Re: social networking interface

From: Nishant <nishant_at_netgene.co.jp>
Date: 01/27/04
I have a D505i and I think its perfect for this kind of need.

1. you can assign picture to a contact in your address book. (at the
time of assigning the picture, you can either select it from the phone`s
memory or memory stick or can take a picture by the camera at that
moment.)

2. The pics` thumbnail is really decently sized and visible... and not
very small.

3. When you go to the address list, you can select the picture mode,
submenu->picture PHBK , which will show the contact list as picture mode.
It will show empty frames for the names which dont have a picture. Again
thumbnails are perfectly recognizable, and if you want to see the full
picture just press submenu->details, and it will take you to the full
screen picture.
 Also along with the pic in address book, you can see the name and the
phone number at the bottom (obviously :) )

-> so you DONT have to search thru list of names which will show which
one has pics and which one has not... you just get a list of pics and
empty frames for the contacts not having any pics.

4. switch to the normal mode by clicking submenu->normal PHBK

well I dont know what does PHBK stands for! but I think this is what
exactly you are looking for.

Nishant <nishant@netgene.co.jp>