(keitai-l) London J2ME positions

From: Pamir Gelenbe <pamir.gelenbe_at_flytxt.com>
Date: 02/08/04
Hi there,

I hope I am not breaking list etiquette here.

We are looking to hire experienced J2ME engineers in London. We are a 45
strong leading mobile services firm working with
media/entertainment/consumer goods companies. Any tips on which job
boards/sites I should advertise the positions on?

Many thanks,

Pamir Gelenbe
Flytxt
www.flytxt.com