(keitai-l) Re: Mobile Disruption

From: Jeffrey L. Funk <funk_at_iir.hit-u.ac.jp>
Date: 02/16/04
OMA (open mobile alliance) and FOMA are not related. Further, the key terms
in Jeff Brunson's quotes of my book are "which assumes no future changes in
mobile Internet." it is only in the particular section of chapter 10 that I
make this assumption. Most of the book is actually about the technical
changes that are bringing about many forms fof platform changes for example
in the delivery of content and applications. just as in the PC internet, it
is likely that most of the money will be made by firms that supply these
platforms (just look at oracle and its recent acquisition attempts).
cheers,
jeff funk