(keitai-l) Re: Related - Mobile computing on a new level

From: Pavitra Krishnamurthy <pavitra_at_julysystems.com>
Date: 02/17/04
Bound to agree with Gerhard there!

As a researcher, I must admit that any company that commissions research will present findings that support their value-proposition. There is usually a vested interest in commissioning research. However, negative results will be published in case they are life threatening (maybe carcinogens in tobacco etc.)

Pavitra
Mobile: +91 9845115085 | Board: +91 80 5110 JULY Ext. 1122
JULY SYSTEMS INC.