(keitai-l) Re: Is N-Gage finally a flop? And the 7600 e 770 0?

From: William Volk <bvolk_at_zipproof.com>
Date: 02/19/04
Series 40 phones are 128 x 128 pixels, I believe 4096 colors.  This
doesn't even come close to the far smaller LG Cyon phone in Korea, which
had 240 x 320 pixels of 32,000+ colors.

The 'effective' area is 128 x 96 pixels.  You have very little memory
for apps, and the JAR OTA limit is 64kb.

At least you don't have the awful GPRS Access Point nonsense of the
Series 60.

Bill

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]