(keitai-l) Re: illegal URL

From: César Fernández <cfernandez_at_insidelabs.com>
Date: 02/25/04
The URL passed to HttpConnection hsa the following limitations:

- the IP adddress must be symbolic. HttpConnection cannot use numerical
IP addresses
- the URL protocol, host name, and port passed to HttpConnection must be
the same as that of the URL from which the applicatio was downloaded
(see the ADF's PackageURL)