(keitai-l) RE : Re: i-mode reaching one million european users

From: Nicolas COMBELLES <nicolas.combelles_at_apocope.com>
Date: 02/26/04
Yes Giovanni.

50% of French i-mode customers are subscribing to premium content (average = 3 services).
So I suppose many others are browsing only free content (official or not).

If it is the same for other countries, then there are more than 1 million real users in these 2 millions i-mode customers.

Off course, I share your view about handsets.

Regards,

Nicolas Combelles
Mobile Internet Consultant

Phone : +33 1 4459 3040