(keitai-l) midi on the i-mode mobile

From: César Fernández <cfernandez_at_insidelabs.com>
Date: 02/26/04
Hello all, I have a little problem, I try a program to play a midi file,
and even though it works in the emulator, it is not working when I
donwnload it to the mobile. Any idea??

This is the code I use:

import com.nttdocomo.ui.*;
import com.nttdocomo.io.*;

public class clase1 extends IApplication{
        public void start(){

        sonido miSonido = new sonido();

        }
}

class sonido  {

        class eventosSonido implements MediaListener {
          public void mediaAction(MediaPresenter source, int type, int
param) {
            if (source == Bs) {
              switch(type) {
                case AudioPresenter.AUDIO_COMPLETE:
                  silencio = true;

              }
            }
          }
        }

        private AudioPresenter Bs;
        private boolean silencio = true;

        public sonido(){
                MediaSound s;

        s = MediaManager.getSound("resource:///nolandies3.mid");

        try{
        s.use();
        }catch (ConnectionException e){}

        Bs = AudioPresenter.getAudioPresenter();
        Bs.setMediaListener(new eventosSonido());
        Bs.setSound(s);

        silencio = false;
        Bs.play();

        while (silencio == false) {}