(keitai-l) How do I watch video from my Vodaphone keitai on my computer

From: chris m <dielederhosen_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 03/05/04
Question:  I just recently got a Vodaphone cell, and it has a video function as well as an SD memory card slot.  I have a USB adapter for the SD card, but when I try to play the files (they're usually listed as DAT files) on my laptop, they don't work.  I've tried Windows MP, Real Player, Quicktime, even Adobe Premiere.  Nothing works.

Is there some trick to viewing these on a computer?  Or is the video file format proprietary to the phones only?  If you have any info, I'd appreciate it.