(keitai-l) FW: M341i Doja Audio different to N31i??

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 03/09/04
I posted the below yesterday but I didn't see it come through but may have
been my spam filter. I can also add some new info.

We have tried  using the MFI tool 3 from DoCoMo with the following details:

EM_Plug-In.dll Ver.01.00.01

E_M_PlugIn.dll Ver.01.00.00

Plugin_N 01.05.03,Cnv_N 01.05.01,Em_N 01.05.02

to generate the audio file (mld) and it still causes the M341i to crash.

Also we have used the sample Mitsubishi mld file that came with MFI tool 3
and it gives the same application error when the midlet comes to play the
audio.

This is how we are tyring to play the audio:

import com.nttdocomo.ui.MediaSound;

import com.nttdocomo.ui.MediaManager;

import com.nttdocomo.ui.AudioPresenter;

class C{

AudioPresenter player;

 void initPlayer(){

    MediaSound sound = MediaManager.getSound("resource:///out.mld");
//also tried resource:///out.mid

    try {

      sound.use();

      player = AudioPresenter.getAudioPresenter();

      player.setSound(sound);

      player.setMediaListener(this);

    }

    catch (UIException ex) {