(keitai-l) Re: Draw a TRANSPARENT image using Visual Prensenter in Doja

From: nhogocong <nhogocong_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 03/24/04
Hi,
I haven't caught what you say yet. My VP doesn't even
work on the emulator.
I use some code like:
     VisualPresenter vp = new VisualPresenter();
     vp.setImage(imgBall);
     this.setLayoutManager(null);
     this.add(vp);
     vp.setLocation(0,0);
But when I display on the screen (the screen
background is color A, say),
the background outside the image is still not color A
(i.e not transparent).
I want the background around the image is A as well

---------------
|                       |
|      -------       |
|     |  AA  |       |
|      -------       |
----------------

Let the outer rectangular is the screen. The small
rectangular is the box contains the image (the vp). AA
is the image (which is transparent).

Then the inner box don't have the same background with
the outer
rectangular. (I can't use setbackground as the outer
box may have the
background, which is a image, not a specific int
colour)

Any suggestions?

Linh