(keitai-l) Re: Keitai email addresses

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 04/12/04
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Christian Anderson wrote:

> Just a quick question here. Is it safe to assume that most if not all of the
> camera phones in Japan have an email address like one of the following?
>
> @docomo.ne.jp
> @ezweb.ne.jp
> @*.vodafone.ne.jp

@pdx.ne.jp is used for PHS, though I don't know what the current
situation is with camera phones there. Also, there are probably still
people using their old @jp-?.ne.jp J-phone addresses. There are also a
few people who use their own domains for outgoing and incoming phone
e-mail, so it's generally better to use the domain name as an indicator,
rather than forcing someone to use a particular domain name.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org