(keitai-l) Re: Premini

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 05/14/04
Ah but if you keep the hacksaw attached it will work as very nice antenna I
suspect.

Actually slighty off topic but related : try this trick with a car remote
control:

Move away from the car to a point wwhere the remote does not work. Place the
remote against your head- the remote will work. Kinda scary but I suppose
your head as a saline solution is acting as antenna.

More wireless tricks later...including getting a P.O. from Vodafone using an
old can of beans and a piece of string.

John