(keitai-l) Re: Rispondi: Re: 3G competing with ADSL in Italy

From: Arjen van Blokland <ab_at_104.com>
Date: 05/19/04
Why do you say it is competing with ADSL?

With my ADSL I don't care how much data I upload/download because it is
flat rate. With the 'generous' 50MB a day, better be careful because for
each MB you go over 50MB, Vodafone charges you extra. A friend of me ended
up with a EURO 900 bill/month for using the Vodafone UMTS card in Holland.
Needless to say this was also a 'flat rate' service but then for a month.

Giovani, please test the handover between GPRS and 3G. It might take longer
than you think. Let us know!

Arjen van Blokland
104.com